positive for only one day?

Little S

Reaction score
Just a quick qu.. I wondered if anyone would be able to help?
We have been ttc for 3 months now and I mc in Nov.
I had 2 positive opk's on Wednesday and today I had a negative. Does that mean that ovulation has taken place and i have no hope of ttc now? We dtd on Wed night after my positive opk but im just annoyed at myself for not dtd before and now im worried that i have am out this month already.
Does a negative opk the day after a positive mean that ov has taken place and you are no longer fertile?
xxx:shrug:

No hun, it doesn't mean that your out. Basically what it means is this...you got your LH surge (your positive opk) so that means that you will ovulate anywhere between 24-48 hours after that. Once you get your positive opk, none of the other ovulation strips you take matter, whether they are positive or negative. Seems like for this cycle, the LH surge just went down faster than your other cycles. Nothing to be worried about. :) As long as you have been doing the :sex: since you got your first positive, I wouldn't worry about it to much. Hope this helps! :thumbup:

Hi, mine went neg after just one day to, i had one test that was nearly there then pos the next day then back to neg the next. I think it just depends on how long the surge is but Chika10blue gives some good advice above:thumbup:

Thanks girls... I think I just stressed ,yself out too much yesterday! Well, we dtd on Wed and Thurs so fingers crossed it'll work this time!
Good luck everyone
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"