Positive HB stories at 5+6??

lazydaisybaby

Reaction score
Morning ladies
I have a scan tomorrow and i will either be 5+6 or 6wks dead on, and i want to hear of anyone who HAS seen a HB at a scan at this stage? I have had a scan at 6+3 before and seen HB, just wondered if anyone had one earlier, i am so nervous.

Thanks ladies

xxxxxxx

hello i had a early scan last week and i was 5 wk 6 days!! seen the hbeat, so fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Ah sam, that made my heart flutter, thanks so much, i am so nervous!!! I hope and pray i see a flicker on the screen!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you
xx

Aww hun good luck.....with my first i had a scan at 6 weeks exactly and i could see the heart beat but the important thing to remember hun is that you might not and that its quite normal not to at this stage so dont panic.
Hope it all goes well hun xxxxxxxxxx

i had one at 6 weeks! good luck chick xx

or shud i say i had two! hehe

I had a scan at 6 weeks and they could not make out a heart beat on the scan- I thought you could always see it by that point so I was so scared. All we could see was a tiny sack etc. They were not concerned and said some times it does not show up until 8 weeks. I was told that they would look on the 12 week scan to make sure all was ok and it was. Both the 12 week and 20 week scan have shown a healthy baby.

I had my early scan at 5+5 and saw the hb, at 6+5 I heard the hb!

Hiya, I had a scan at what the sonographer thought was 5+4 and saw heartbeat, turns out I was probably 6+3... but still very early days and there was a heartbeat! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->