Positive natural birthing stories

OK I just posted for both threads. :D

Thanks PB! I sent them a message a week ago and haven't gotten a reply so this is definitely a better way to go. I've even mentioned I can re-do it as a new thread that doesn't have us chatting away on it if they wanted it to be a bit more clean looking. iykwim

you can use mine if you'd like

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/517204-paytons-natural-birth.html

can we mark any stories that arent here on BnB I'm trying to collect a few links/resources for Hubby and want to keep him away from BnB lol.

can we mark any stories that arent here on BnB I'm trying to collect a few links/resources for Hubby and want to keep him away from BnB lol.

Yea I can do that. I've only the one story so far though.

Updated! :juggle:

There is now an actual paragraph (or 2) explaining what the thread is. As well as a note showing what stories are not found on BnB. I've asked that if the story is not found on BnB that you get permission first (if it's not yours) before posting the link. That should go down well with the admin. :thumbup:

I know where there are loooooads but you cant link to another parenting forum. It's probably the most well known one after BNB but moves slower. This is a much busier chattier place but its worth browsing there for birth stories

I don't think I know this other board. Can you point me in the right direction?

Bummer we can't link to other baby sites as I just read this great story about a woman who had no intention to use the pool at all. But when she asked for any and all pain relief the midwife actually convinced her to use the pool instead of an Epi!!! Now THAT to me is what a midwife should be. :thumbup: In the end she did fantastic on only G&A.

Updated! :rain:

I added Greta's story and also decided I wanted to start adding user names to the stories. I find that I like to reference certain people when I read stories so thought this would be a good idea. Also I found that I messed a few links up here and there so in the future if you read a story that isn't corresponding with the link let me know!

Ooh can I add mine?

Home birth: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...th-theakston-oliver-lee-watson-very-long.html

Aww thanks for adding mine! Hopefully it can be of help to someone somewhere! Lets hope it gets a sticky so future mums can see that not all labours have to be scream filled and gruesome eh?! x

Oooh I didn't know this was here :D

You can use my story, it's in my siggy :thumbup:

Thanks girls! I've added both your stories. Thanks so much for sharing with us. :flower:

Updated! :wohoo: Added Gina's, as well as a few others I just found recently, even though they're a bit older.

xsammix - My Posterior Baby and Homebirth Story!! [Waters broke 31 hours before being born]

snagglepat - Our second wonderful home birth

madasa - at last - the arrival of my water baby

This is a brilliant thread Jenni, I so hope that it gets stuck on the top!
Xx

Feel free to add mine - I had a hypnobirth in the hospital with no pain medication (not even gas & air or TENS), and no tearing/stitches.

Link in my siggy!

Feel free to add mine - I had a hypnobirth in the hospital with no pain medication (not even gas & air or TENS), and no tearing/stitches.

Link in my siggy!

Thanks! What a great story in a hospital. You always hear scary ones but yours was so positive and straight forward. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->