Positive opk afternoon but negative tonight?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi again ladies sorry all these questions. So I got a positive opk today at around 4pm just took another test just now at 9:50pm and it was negative. Only the faintest of faint line. Husband and I Did the deed last night and was going to again tonight but supper confused with the now negative opk.
Have low belly cramps mainly in the right overy and low back ache since yesterday. Was just wondering if there's still a chance to get pregnant if we do the deed tonight.
How long does it take the egg to realise after a positive opk? I'm 39 I don't know if that makes any difference with the LH surge or not.

20190122_222223.jpg
Thought I best add a photo. Top one was done at 4pm today and bottom one also today but at 9:50pm
Please help I'm so confused :-(:saywhat:

Everyone's LH surge is different, some people get positive OPKs for 2 days, and others struggle to catch there's cause it only lasts a few hours. From the days you've DTD even if you didn't last night, you could still get pregnant as sperm can live for up to 5 days in your body. Hoping you get your BFP this month, sending lots of babydust :dust:

Everyone's LH surge is different, some people get positive OPKs for 2 days, and others struggle to catch there's cause it only lasts a few hours. From the days you've DTD even if you didn't last night, you could still get pregnant as sperm can live for up to 5 days in your body. Hoping you get your BFP this month, sending lots of babydust :dust:

Thank you hon. I did another one yesterday morning with first morning pee and it came out dark again. Was still a negative but the line was very dark. Weird hahaha.
Oh well guess will just have to wait and see what happens.
This 2ww is gonna be hard. I'm going to try and keep busy so I'm not thinking about it to much. Pray you get your BFP to. Thank you so much for replying to me. Sorry u had a chemical pregnancy. I've had 2 of them and a misscarige at 10 weeks and it's horrible so my whole heart goes out to you. Pray you get ure BFP hon. Be great being pregnant together. Sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->