Positive OPK at 8-10dpo BFN on HPT

Tiffaq

Reaction score
I'm currently CD28 and I received my first positive OPK on CD15 and has severe cramping the next day. Now for the past 4 days I've had positive OPK tests again and they're getting darker each day. Took an internet cheapie HPT and it was a BFN.

Has this happened to you guys before? I'm so confused.

19DB1284-11CC-4B07-A8A8-FBADF8532870.jpeg

Sometimes your body can gear up to O and not actually release an egg, so it tries again later in your cycle. Maybe that’s why?

Sometimes your body can gear up to O and not actually release an egg, so it tries again later in your cycle. Maybe that’s why?

I've thought about that, however, I had pretty tense lcramping on CD 16 after my first positive OPK. And even though my positive OPKs are getting darker and darker daily, I don't have cramping now. I'm so confused.

Do you temp because that is really the only way to really know if you o'd. Sorry it can be confusing hopefully you can get some clarity soon. Gl mama

Do you temp because that is really the only way to really know if you o'd. Sorry it can be confusing hopefully you can get some clarity soon. Gl mama

I don't currently but I used to. I've thought about doing it again. Thanks, I sure hope so too. Yet another positive OPK this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->