Positive OPK but no EWCM ?? HELP

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
yesterday and today i have had POsitive OPK but i have not had any EWCM for ages... i had that last sunday ? can anyone advice me ... but i am guessing this is not a good sign for me... :(
I noticed EWCM on cycle day 17 but the OPK was not positive... today i am on cycle day 23 ??

anyone help pleeeese:shrug:

Attachments

• 22052010402.jpg
    22052010402.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 34
You can try to use preseed? I wouldn't know why you aren't creating EWCM tho... what is it like? Is it tacky?

yes creamy tacky and not elastic... like cream really but i have only looked at whats on my pantys i have not done and inner pokeing about lol

yes creamy tacky and not elastic... like cream really but i have only looked at whats on my pantys i have not done and inner pokeing about lol

(warning: TMI below)

ohhhh... Inner poking can give you a more accurate idea of what going on there. Crouch and use your index or middle finger and take not of your cervix position and whether or not it is firm or soft... Gross I know, but it has been helpful to me.

I have found EWCM this way, it just didn't make it to the undies.

Thanks well well we :sex: last night and 2 nights before and im sure tonight :winkwink: so if the eggy is on its way then i should of covered all bases...
good luck for you anyway have you tested yet hun ?

Thanks well well we :sex: last night and 2 nights before and im sure tonight :winkwink: so if the eggy is on its way then i should of covered all bases...
good luck for you anyway have you tested yet hun ?

Catch that eggie!!

Yes I tested and got a faint BFP!!!

well i have had positives like thei one for three days now, how long do you normally get pos OPK s ? and also when would i ov i i have ther for 3 or more days running ?:wacko:
thanks

great will done on the BFP hun... x

i was the same this month, positive opk with the cb digi but no ewcm!!...i went and bought pre-seed and used that so fingers crossed!....today was ov day and i had major pain on my left ovary at about 1am this morning so im guessing that was it, just praying that using the pre seed was enough...(tmi)...cm really white and tacky today dont know if thats a good sign...fx'd for you x

well i had quite bad pain on my left side on going to bed last night at about 11pm so maybe that was ov ?
:winkwink:

iv only got 1 more opk left so ill try it tonight hopefully the levels have dropped x

Hi dunno if this is right thread but need some answers please ladies' well started testing day 10 with opks and lines became darker each test then day 12 wham dark strong lines on midstream and IC at 3pm and 7pm. Then day 13 tested at least 3 times very light/faint again?? Is this right tested yesterday day 14 too again faint , so i guess my questions are have i o'd? (was meant to be saturday day13) And is that what the opks do give you the surge indication and then back down to light lines? Im so confused, i have got a babystart saliva tester too and yesterday i had really strong ferning pattern(iknow its ferning as have seen it change over last week) that is indication of o'ing or o is near (24-36hours away as same from postive opk) please help is it poss i aint o'd yet but very late for such short cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->