POSITIVE OPK+EWCM+SORE BOOBS? Ovulated or Ovulating?

bubbles191987

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

So I finally successfully manage to probably ovulate on my own considering I have been struggling to for the past few years of ovulating due to pcos. So now my concerns are that, since I am very new to ttcing and of course doing opks, temping and all that I am really confused what is happening with this whole ovulating system.

So I believed I started testing with opks just yesterday and also today and had the darkest second line I have ever seen on an opk test I have taken. With that around sunday I believed to have had very sore nipples up until now and my ewcm has been super strong and have been experiencing so much egg white cm which is so new to me. In regards to my temps, i have been doing my best to try temping every morning around the same time and has remained the same which is 36.48 celcius each time. I have actually been Baby Dancing with my partner everyday since the 19th november hehe so hopefully that helped.

So my question is, I have been having strong ewcm, 2 strong positive opks, extreme bloating and very sore nipples. Could I be ovulating now or in the next 12-24 hours and already ovulated? Hope I find and answer, im super confused :)))

Looks like you are ovulating, or your body is gearing up for it. You usually ovulate 12-24 hours after your positive OPK, but some woman do ovulate 36-48 hours after a positive opk. So BD today, than the next 3 days to be sure, take a break the 4th day than BD again the 5th day just to be sure you caught the eggy. You definitely seem to be having all the symptoms of ovulation, how exciting! Good luck :)

You ovulate the day EWCM stops and after the pos opk. You better hop to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->