Positive opk no temp rise

AllyS83

Reaction score
O.k so we have been trying for no 2 for 10 months. I havn't temped for all of it but I have used opk.
This month I had my positive opk confirmed on two different devices (yes i an obsessed) but 4 days later still no temp rise. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Yes - I had a long LH surge a week or so ago with no thermal shift. About a week later (two days ago) I had another LH surge and am hoping my temps shoot up now!

I had an early MC at the beginning of August so my body must not have been ready for ovulation yet. Good luck to you!

Thank you Biz. It's very frustrating no knowing what is going on with your body. I did another opk today and it was negative

Woke up took temp first thing and still no rise :(

6 days after my positive opk my temp has finally risen. Am taking. New multi vits so wonder if that has something to do with it.

I heard Vit B6, EPO might delay ovulation, does your new vitamin contain those?
6 days after my positive opk my temp has finally risen. Am taking. New multi vits so wonder if that has something to do with it.

I tried temping but I was horrible at it lol. I was getting up at the same time every morning to temp but I really wasn't getting restful sleep. I would toss and turn waking up several times during the night it was crazy. The day I know I ovulated ( due to O pains I always get) I had a dip in temp and subsequent rise but fertility friend said I didn't ovulate 🤔🤔🤔. I think if I end up not being pregnant this cycle I'll attempt temping again but change to a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->