POSITIVE OPK on CD21!!! Help Please!!

Is there one on Amazon? I'm beginning to think that maybe I am too long down there...:blush:... :haha:

Ummm, I think this means your gay, lol.[/QUOTE]

I think she knows she's gay lol. And no worries 37, all are welcome here. It's all about what makes you happy. If you are happy we are happy for you! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I really appreciate the warm welcome Mon_N_John. Your kindness is genuine & it is wonderful to feel supported on the ttc journey regardless of sexual orientation.
Dmom...I have known that I am gay for a LONG time. It just took me a while to figure it out, and tell others. You are entertaining with your humor...I love it.

Is there one on Amazon? I'm beginning to think that maybe I am too long down there...:blush:... :haha:

What do you mean Indigo?

She's trying to get hubby's jizz home faster, lol. :haha:

Zactly...:winkwink:

I have considered this one myself, lol

Oh..ok. Gottcha. I'm not so sure it would get things there "faster" but it does seem to be a bit more "precise." :)

Ummm, I think this means your gay, lol.

I think she knows she's gay lol. And no worries 37, all are welcome here. It's all about what makes you happy. If you are happy we are happy for you! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I really appreciate the warm welcome Mon_N_John. Your kindness is genuine & it is wonderful to feel supported on the ttc journey regardless of sexual orientation.
Dmom...I have known that I am gay for a LONG time. It just took me a while to figure it out, and tell others. You are entertaining with your humor...I love it.[/QUOTE]

Awww, you are very welcome. I think everyone should be able to have children if they want them, regardless of sexual orientation. I once went on a Rosie O'Donnell fund raiser cruise and there were a lot of lesbian couples on board. There were SO many lovely families on board, you could tell how much they cherished being parents. It was very heart warming. :flower:

I guess the nurse at the fertility clinic questioned why he was donating to a 37 year old Lesbian woman. It's really none of her business- he is an adult & very capable of making decisions. He has been wanting to donate to me for 3 years.

What the fudgecake? I'll tell her to pizz off! :trouble:

Online it calls for a needleless syringe, but I don't think that would be long enough for me....I wonder what docs use for AI.....I seriously want to try....

Online it calls for a needleless syringe, but I don't think that would be long enough for me....I wonder what docs use for AI.....I seriously want to try....

I think they use what looks like a long eye dropper; but, a doc is also going to dilate the cervix, so it has to be thinner.

She's trying to get hubby's jizz home faster, lol. :haha:

I'm so immature...........you mention jizz, I'm laughin like a hyena :haha:

DD said something like 'what the jizz' last week and I had to take a moment, lol.

OMG...we were outside last summer and JD was driving his bike and DH asked me and our DD if we wanted a dink and we both looked at him in shock and horror:saywhat: I said WTH did you say???? He says do one of you want a dink?? I think the look on our faces might have tipped him off something was very very wrong and he said sit on the handlebars of the bike?? I explained to him what it meant and he about died. He lost most of his little sayings after being in Canada so long but now that we're here alot of it is coming back..I thought our DD was going to passout..poor thing:rofl::rofl:

dink? Lived in Oz for 2 years, but do not think I heard that word...

Is dink like jizz? or is dink jizz? :shrug:

*still laughing at jizz* :blush:

:rofl:.... I'm slow today....

Maybe I have pregnancy brain?..............:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member