POSITIVE OPK on CD21!!! Help Please!!

I've heard dink or dinking (meaning ride double on a bike) a few times since then...shocking it was!! Thought DH turned into a perv

Armpit pain was the sign I read about yesterday, lol.

Dmom..your chart is looking good

My chart lies, lol. All of my test have been BFN.

My BFF finally answered me earlier today; she's a night nurse, so her schedule is wacky. Maxalt is fine, but you might find that it doesn't work as well.

Dmom..your chart is looking good

My chart lies, lol. All of my test have been BFN.

My BFF finally answered me earlier today; she's a night nurse, so her schedule is wacky. Maxalt is fine, but you might find that it doesn't work as well.

Thanks for that, I went and got them because I knew AF was coming and I always get a migraine and of course I didn't get one this month, lol so I have them if I need them..I'm a bit worried about the stimming meds giving me migraines so I hope (sounds a bit wrong) I get a few migraines before then so if they don't work I can try something else. The doc said there's a 75% success rate in most people. If it can at least ease so I can function I'm happy with that:thumbup: Your chart looks really good and if the spotting was implantation might be a few more days to get a positive..here's some dust:dust: hope its your turn:hugs:

Brooke + BFP = Eva Interwebz Aunt. I'm voting that!

*starts a BFP chant*

Let's see, we have:

third nipple
horn in middle of forehead
drippy eyes
armpit pain

what else? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics