Positive OPK on the 11th when should I expect AF

Vicky_92

Mum of 1
Reaction score
I sadly lost my little bean on the 26th of August. AF hasn't showed yet... But I had a positive OPK on the 11th of this month and I was wondering should I expect AF two weeks from this. I know this is probably a silly question but I heard cycles can be funny after M/C so was just wanting some advice. Thank you

I don't know for sure but I'm thinking you'll probably be due for AF in a couple of weeks maybe a little sooner or a little later .. Sorry for your loss :(

Hi Vicky - I am sorry for your loss.

Yes, you should definitely expect AF to arrive in approximately 14 days. This is the part of our cycle that never changes and is called the luteaul phase. The part that changes is the first part between CD1 and the day you ovulate. For example I ovulate around CD17 to 27 so my cycles should vary in length from 31 to 41 days.
However some people have a shorter lutuel phase, I myself sometimes get AF 11 days after ovulation. If your luteul phase is really short, like 8 days than you need to lengthen it as a short luteaul phase hinders pregnancy.

Also bear in mind that ovulation can happen 12 to 48 hours after your positive opk too so this affects when AF will arrive.

Honestly, not long now if you are waiting one cycle until you try again.

xxx

Thank you ladies 😀. I don't have to wait until my first cycles doctor said that I could try straight away. I'm not holding much hope I'll be pregnant that quickly anyway. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->