Positive opk or nearly there? Help appreciated xx

Crazycolours

Reaction score
I have been testing for a week now as my cycles are irregular & some times very long. The very bottom test... Would you say pos or nearly???

I'm hoping nearly as hubby works away & only home in 2 days time :-( don't want to miss it.

Help greatly appreciated I'm quite new to all this :)

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
I would say the bottom one is nearly positive and by tomorrow you will probably have a positive so should expect to ovulate anytime from late tomorrow or the day after. Everyone is different though but with me if I have an opk like that it's usually positive the next day and then I ovulate the day after that so 48 hours from when my opk looks like yours give or take a little :) bummer that your oh is away! Hopefully your eggy waits! :) good luck

Thanks for your advice I really appreciate it. Tested today & same as yesterday so hoping it still to come (hope I not missed it) hubby home tomorrow so fingers crossed xx

2 days on & still testing lol. Last one pos or nearly there? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
hmmmmm- that last one - I would get to Bd'ing just incase - is he home as yet? It looks pos to me - but like its there but not quite--- like limbo lol- uugh I hate these damn things sometimes! BUT- I think you timing will be good for today or tomorrow! i would not worry - your first pic was not pos yet but this last one looks a little tricky. I pass this along- when i had that happen i called the CS number - the lady told me as a "trick" what you can do is hold it away from your eyes arms length and which ever is darker that is your result. I hope that help either way i think you are good with your timing!! Fx'd!!!! Good luck to you!!!!! :)

Thank you so much for your help... Yes he's home tonight! 2 days though & he's off again so praying i am ovulating this weekend haha. Thanks again xxx

I know how that works! TRUST ME! LOL- with my DH schedule it was like the planets had to align for us to get it. It was too much! I used to hate it sometimes- I wuld say Thank God he has a job - but then I would get so angry like "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH!!! WHHHHY!!!! LOL- either way get to it! and keep us posted!!!

Just took another & I'm almost certain this is positive?? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member