Positive OPK?

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm currently ttc#2 :) I had been on the injection for about 6 months, came off in april and had my first period on 14th August so due to ovulate in the next few days if i have gone back to my original 28 day cycle.

just wondering if anyone else would say this is a positive opk? i really think it is but would like some more feedback :)

thank you :)

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 24
  • opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 16
I always find interpreting opks difficult when there's just one dark line on the edge of the test line, I've had this myself in the past and always counted as a positive but always did another to double check xxxxi think positive:) it still looks positive when dryxxx

For me, the CD13 AM test would be what I get 12-24 hours before a glaring positive. I usually count that as negative if I get a more strong positive the next day, but I know some ladies never get a test more positive than that one. So for baby making purposes, definitely try to DTD as soon as possible, but I'd be curious to know if you got a darker test today?

I agree - CD13 AM looks positive to me. Good luck!

https://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/zippernessa/latestopk.jpg

Latest opk photo.

Think ovulation day should be today based on 28 day cycle.

would you say these tests suggest that?

thank you in advance for your input :)

How long is your leutal phase? Most are around 14 days, but they can vary and be a little more or a little less. If your first +opk was cd13 that would indicate ovulation on cd 14 or 15. Add in a 14 day lp and that would give you a 28 or 29 day cycle do yes, that would make sense.

Yeah usually around 14 days. This is my first proper cycle 4 months since stopping depo so really hopeful that I've returned to normal quickly :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->