Positive Opk?

perfectangels

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm back. :blush::coffee: This time I believe my opk is positive! The test line is darker then the control line. I posted a picture below! Here are my questions for you...

1) Does it look positive to you?
2) I :sex: about 8pm the same time I took the test, should we :sex: before bed and again in the morning? Or was once tonight good enough?
3) So if it is positive then when should I ovulate?
4) How many more days should we :sex: and how many times a day would work?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks ladies! :thumbup::flower::hugs:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 50
It looks positive to me! As for how often you should BD, I'm not really sure. I know some people say that every other is best, because you get a higher sperm count, as opposed to doing it every day, but I've also read several places where it says the difference in sperm count between doing it every day and every other day, is not significant enough to make much of a difference. I would say, do it as often as possible! Once you get a positive OPT, then you should ovulate within 12-36 hours! So, get to :sex: :haha: Good luck, and lots of baby dust to you!!
:dust:
I know that I am excited to finally be able to :sex: when my DB returns home next month, so we can try for our first!! :happydance:

I'm wondering the same thing as just had a positive myself.
I've done some research and it's best to have sex on the day on the positive and the 2 days following as 'insurance' It's also good to do it the day before the positive too though you're not to know that at the time lol

:happydance::hugs::thumbup:thanks ladies! im going to try to get it in twice today and once tomorrow morning. if these opks are right then i should be ovulating around tonight sometime. Thanks again ladies.

Hey ladies, I'm back. :blush::coffee: This time I believe my opk is positive! The test line is darker then the control line. I posted a picture below! Here are my questions for you...

1) Does it look positive to you?
2) I :sex: about 8pm the same time I took the test, should we :sex: before bed and again in the morning? Or was once tonight good enough?
3) So if it is positive then when should I ovulate?
4) How many more days should we :sex: and how many times a day would work?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks ladies! :thumbup::flower::hugs:

You have a strong line hunnie so I would go with a positive so i would BD tonight, tomorrow night and the night after. If you can fit in a morning one then go for it. You need to carry on BD a couple of days after a positive and really ideally a day or two before. Good luck. xx

I was TTC for 5 months and I used OPK's for 2 months, the first time I used OPK's I wasnt BD enough, I think I BD the day I got my surge and then that was it, but the second time was once a day for a few days after, I had done it a day before too as I knew it was coming up and I had a morning one too and then at 9dpo I got my BFP, good luck. xxxx

Well we :sex: last night which was when I first recieved my Positive opk. We are going to do it again tonight. I took a test using my fmu today and its still dark but not like yesterdays. I'm going to retest here soon. I should be ovulating tonight right? or tomorrow morningish? My surge last from my first positive til my first negative test? I didn't :sex: the day before my positive test, will that have any affect towards me?

heres my fmu test today. cd22

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 13
this one was taken at 9pm still looks positive to me. So is it normal to have more then one + opk?

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 9
You shouldnt take an OPK with FMU, they dont work the same as HPT, ideally it should be taken from 11am onwards, I normally tested at 2pm and 8pm. Yes defo normal to have more than one positive.

I would say you have your surge and should ovulate within the next 24-36 hours so get BD tonight, tomorrow and the next day and as I said throw in a morning one in if you can.x

Well I went to the dr today and he asked me if I would like to be started on Clomid. I said, well what do you think and he said, lets wait 2 more months and if it doesnt happen to you then we can start me on it then. Then he gave me a papsmear and said he thinks im going to get pregnant easy.. He just has a feeling..?? Why do you think he would say that after knowing I have been trying for almost 1yr? My opk was + Saturday Sunday and had a temp rise on Monday. do you think he can tell that early that my signs are looking good??

I'm not sure hun, I think its too early to tell, maybe he just had a feeling, give the OPK's a chance if you did it like I said then you have a bloody good chance, fingers crossed and keep me posted hun xxxxxx

ok I will. still taking opks and all have been - sinces Monday. my ffchart deteced ovulation. so im pretty sure i did ovulate this month. my only concern is that i didnt have sex everyday. i had it the first day it was positive then the day after that. hopefully the little :spermy: lived long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->