Positive Opk?

perfectangels

Reaction score
Here is my test taken this morning before work. What do you think? I took a digi which was negative. Should I take another digi or wait til tomorrow?

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 60
id wait til tomorrow hunny and see if didgi one comes up...strong lines tho :)

So you don't think these are positive? I chart on fertility friend and I was just curious if I shall consider them as a positive or negative. Thank you for your replie! Should I start having :sex: everyday to get in them :spermy: or everyother day?

I would say they are postive and i would get to Bding every day to get them at least for the next three days. GL

I would also say pretty much positive, deffo get :sex: !!! :)
You might find they are darker tomorrow, or that might just be your particular shade of positive :) xxx

heres todays pics! fmu-cd23 so would you count cd22&cd23 as positives? thank you ladies!

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 22
and here is my test dried, clearly showing it to be positive. Would you agree? Didn't :sex: last night but had a softcup in all day. We will :sex: tonight. do you think the softcup would be ok as it keeps them up there??

Attachments

• Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 13
and another days test! cd24 another positive. My digi was a :bfn: should I go with these wondfo and answer strips or only rely on the digi?

Attachments

• Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
Some times the digis don't pick up like they should.

My test are getting a tad bit lighter now. The digi still didnt detect ovulation. my ff chart shows that I ovulated. so im in the 2ww now, i hope. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->