Positive OPK?

nikileigh

Reaction score
this is my 1st month using OKPs i thought i was ment to ovulate yesterday according to an app i have i have. but i have just got what i think is a positive OPK does this mean i ovulated today or that i will ovulate tomorrow and when should we BD we have already done it today as i thought i ovulated yesterday. the brand that i used is tescos own if that makes a differance, i took this photo about 5 minutes after doing the test
Thanks for looking,

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 20
Well your surge can last from 12-36 hours generally, so as long as you dtd you should be safe, might as well make it enjoyable and bd again tonight or tomorrow to be sure (and bc it's fun :angelnot:)

The one of the left is positive, but the one on the right looks negative. Are these tests taken right after one another, or at different times of the day?

The one of the left is positive, but the one on the right looks negative. Are these tests taken right after one another, or at different times of the day?

I agree... But when in doubt, :sex:

:haha:

they are the same test, the one on the right was taken before the one on the left by about 2 mins. we are BDing alot lol. i really want to catch the little egg this month

It looks like the first test was positive. You ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours later I think.

I do know the IC tests tend to turn lighter when they age, so that may be why? The one on the left looks positive, but not in the picture on the right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->