Positive opks 3 days now?

Shanlee16

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I tested with my opks Thursday night and was surprised to find a positive and then I tested again twice Friday and both of those tests were positive and now I did a test this morning with smu and this too is positive! What could that mean? Am I not ovulating because my hormones are rising but not falling? I have a regular 26-28 day cycle. This is not my first month using opks but it is the first time I've tested AFTER a positive.

Any advice?
I have the pic of this mornings test and I can post the others when I get home from work later today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
Is there any chance that you are actually pregnant? opk's can keep showing as positive when your pg, I discovered one this way accidently :) May be worth ruling out if you have a cheapie pg test about.

Definitely not pregnant! I had a period last month for sure.

Mine typically stay positive for 2 days but once, for 4 days (and I git pregnant that cycle)

I wonder why that is. I'm just worried that it may mean I'm gearing up to ovulate but not!

I had positive opks every dys from cd 5 through to cd 19 with ovulation on cd 19. I have no clue why they were so positive for so long, i done a hpt and it was negative. I hope you ovulate very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->