Positive OPK's 5 days in a row! (Picture!)

Dan'ls Wifey

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So, I decided I would post a pic of this. Here is my info: I'm on CD 25, 9 DPO, and I'm getting these positive OPKs. That was fine...until today! The last two on the page are SO dark! What the heck! DO I have super LH or am I preggers?

https://https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=96c36dab66&view=att&th=1294b15a97e05baa&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

I have an HPT ready to take, but I told my husband I wouldn't take it until Tuesday...but that wouldn't really matter if it came out positive, right? ;)

Iv only seen this once before and it turned out it WAS because she was pregnant. Take a test and keep us updated! Good luck :thumbup:

I took a test shortly after and it was POSITIVE! Yeah!!! :) SO happy!

The same thing is happening to me i had a positive opk on cd 15 and its been positive ever since( im cd 21) so im not sure if its normal but usualy after ov i get negative opk or with a slight faint line but they realy dark.

I know this post was a long time ago, but I'm new to this site but having the same issue. I am currently 5dpo and have had positive OPK since CD16. Today the line was much much darker than the control line. My question is, did you have any symptoms during this time of all your positive tests? We have been TTC for about 9 months and I just started 50mg of clomid this month, so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it, but I was also hoping that maybe it was because I was pregnant. It just seems to me that this would be WAY too soon to tell! Thanks!

I know this post was a long time ago, but I'm new to this site but having the same issue. I am currently 5dpo and have had positive OPK since CD16. Today the line was much much darker than the control line. My question is, did you have any symptoms during this time of all your positive tests? We have been TTC for about 9 months and I just started 50mg of clomid this month, so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it, but I was also hoping that maybe it was because I was pregnant. It just seems to me that this would be WAY too soon to tell! Thanks!

I know this is an old thread, but I saw the new post...not sure about the clomid, but here are my tests...my pregnancy was picked up on the opk from 4dpo....I didnt get a positive on an hpt til 23 dpo...

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 133
Lovely! Ill keep that in mind when I do my ov tests :) congrats

this is great..I kept getting dark positives after i was sure i had Ov'd i'm trying to upload pics, but i hope this means i'm preggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->