Positive Opks aftee ovulation

_deepeez

Reaction score
So I've run into an issue I hope you guys can help me. I ovulated on cycle day 16. Then my ovulation test started fading. Then on cycle day 22 my Opk got positive again. It's been that way for days now. The test line is darker than the control and shows up within second. I'm only 9dpo and have not had a positive hot as yet. But I know it's early for that anyways. I don't have PCOS or anything and my cycle is not about to be here right away as I have a long cycle. I will attach pictures, let me know what you think please.

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-02-07.21.13.jpg
    PicsArt_01-02-07.21.13.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
  • PicsArt_01-07-10.06.43.jpg
    PicsArt_01-07-10.06.43.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
  • PicsArt_01-08-11.33.52.jpg
    PicsArt_01-08-11.33.52.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PicsArt_01-09-08.30.02.jpg
    PicsArt_01-09-08.30.02.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • PicsArt_01-10-08.16.08.jpg
    PicsArt_01-10-08.16.08.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Maybe when you thought you o'd your body had geared up to o but didn't and is actually now o'ing?

I would guess you're pregnant. OPKs can pick up hcg in addition to LH when used post-ovulation and many people use them as a cheap pregnancy test. They only count if they are truly positive, like test line as darker or darker than control, but I would be getting yourself a HPT to use in the next few days, because I bet it will be a BFP!

Maybe when you thought you o'd your body had geared up to o but didn't and is actually now o'ing?

I've continued bd with my hubby just in case but I really don't think so. I had so many signs of ovulating then. Hopefully either way we caught the egg but this is weird.

I would guess you're pregnant. OPKs can pick up hcg in addition to LH when used post-ovulation and many people use them as a cheap pregnancy test. They only count if they are truly positive, like test line as darker or darker than control, but I would be getting yourself a HPT to use in the next few days, because I bet it will be a BFP!

I hope so too! IDK if you can see my pics but my opks are very positive. The test lines are darker than the control. My fingers are crossed that this works for me! I have some hpt here but I've been trying to save them until later. Today I'm only 10dpo.

I got a very obvious positive on a FRER at 10 dpo and also on a Superdrug own brand (if you are in the UK), but I felt really awful for 2 days at that point, like nauseous to the point I couldn't move off the sofa on 9 dpo. I think implantation was pretty early to feel that rubbish so soon. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->