Positive OPK's for 4 DAYS - Help please!

peachandpine

Reaction score
Hi ladies ::flower:

This cycle was our first one using OPK's, according to my PD app, my fertile week was last week and we BD'd every day :blush: Ovulation day was Friday and I confirmed it with a blazing positive OPK test!
However, I kept testing everyday (just for fun) and saturday, sunday and Monday were also positive??
Should I go with the first positive or is my ovulation delayed? haven't been ill or stressed so not sure why my egg would take 3 days to release.
I'm so confused… Also we BD'd on Friday and Saturday but not yesterday, do you still think we have a chance considering I got a positive OPK yesterday? Also should I keep testing?

Grateful for any help I can get! X

The best way to find out when you do actually ovulate is to temp. I have never tested again after the first positive, but with temping, found out that I ovulated 3 days after my first opk.

Well I had a positive OPK Monday, ovulated Tuesday. They stayed positive right until Friday and now im starting to get very faint lines on HCG tests at 7dpo.

It could be one of a couple situations: 1) your body geared up to O and for whatever reason didn't or 2) you had a strong surge this month so you're catching the surge both on the way up and on the way down in which case I would assume you ovulated somewhere in the middle. I would think #2 would probably be the more likely answer so I would say you will be fine and should catch the egg. GL!

Thanks for your help guys! DP and I continued to BD until OPK's turned negative. I'm now 4 weeks 3 days pregnant :D :D

Congratulations h & h 9mths

Do you have a pic of your 7dpo faint line

Congrats ! I'm on day 3 of super dark opk's and wondering what's going on ha

How soon did you get a positive pregnancy test ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh