Positive OPKs for 5 days...walgreens brand?

ArtIsLife

Reaction score
I bought a 20 strip opk and they have all been positive since Ive started peeing on them 5 days ago, i take one in the morning and one at 4pm. (I was using a different brand before that but ran out right when i could tell i was going to get a positive soon. I have an average 30 day cycle, and it was looking like I was going to ovulate a little later than first thought. (I can tell pretty well by my CM) I believe I ovulated on sunday or monday (CD 18 and 19) but my opks are still coming up completely positive! I couldnt get a good picture of them but they are def positive and look the same every time.

I did some research on walgreen brand opk reviews, and they arent very reassuring...Ive read of a few people who have said they have gotten lots of false positives or positives for long periods of time. Does anyone have any experience with these? I did try a walmart cheapie pregnancy test just incase (since opks can detect pregnancy sometimes) but as I knew it was negative.

Any thoughts, guesses or experiences? I know to go with the first positive and start BDing. But we only BDed once on Sunday (hubby stressed lately) so I'm praying we got lucky that one time. I thought I timed it right but now I'm nervous since I dont know that my opk was reliable.

I once had positive opks (Internet cheapies) for 5 days and I ovulate on the 3rd day of all those positives. They say not to test again once you have a positive test as you can o anywhere from 12-48 hours after the first pos opk

we did BD once i got a positive for the first time...so fingers crossed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"