Positive opk's FOUR days in a row?

Belle19

Reaction score
Hi ladies. ttc after a natural miscarriage September 2013. Last period was December 24th 2013. I've taken one ovulation test each day for 4 days now all strong positives!!!
Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I normally get one positive then negative day after?? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies. ttc after a natural miscarriage September 2013. Last period was December 24th 2013. I've taken one ovulation test each day for 4 days now all strong positives!!!
Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I normally get one positive then negative day after?? Xxx

Hmmm...dare I say those test lines don't look quite as dark as the control line? At least in the pic anyway. Have you been charting or tracking when you usually ovulate? If this is the cycle day you usually ovulate you may just be taking a bit to gear up this time.

Sometimes the body gears up to ovulate but it takes longer than normal and sometimes doesn't happen at all and you will begin to get more almost positives or full on positives a few days later. I started charting because of this and it was VERY frustrating because I had fertile cm, cramps and all the signs I was O'ing but wasn't actually O'ing. I was missing the mark many months because of that and so recommend charting in addition to opks because it truly does help.

Hmmm...dare I say those test lines don't look quite as dark as the control line? At least in the pic anyway. Have you been charting or tracking when you usually ovulate? If this is the cycle day you usually ovulate you may just be taking a bit to gear up this time.

Sometimes the body gears up to ovulate but it takes longer than normal and sometimes doesn't happen at all and you will begin to get more almost positives or full on positives a few days later. I started charting because of this and it was VERY frustrating because I had fertile cm, cramps and all the signs I was O'ing but wasn't actually O'ing. I was missing the mark many months because of that and so recommend charting in addition to opks because it truly does help.

They are pos Hun here's a better pic of 3 of them :) I stopped tracking ovulation last month but decided to start again this month. Fresh year new star and all that. I don't chat or temp as I don't want to be too wrapped up into ttc. Hard enough as it is :-( xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
Much better pic! Is this new for you getting a few positives in a row? It would happen to me almost every cycle and it's definitely been posted before on the boards so it's not totally uncommon (hope that makes you feel a bit better). Charting can be stressful and if you continue to ovulate regularly you may not want to resume it. Some women do it up to ovulation and then start again when/if af comes. If you get irregular cycles you may find it more stressful to not do it but only time will tell. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Much better pic! Is this new for you getting a few positives in a row? It would happen to me almost every cycle and it's definitely been posted before on the boards so it's not totally uncommon (hope that makes you feel a bit better). Charting can be stressful and if you continue to ovulate regularly you may not want to resume it. Some women do it up to ovulation and then start again when/if af comes. If you get irregular cycles you may find it more stressful to not do it but only time will tell. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Yes Hun it is I normally get one leading up to a pos, then a pos (in same day) then back to a negative. Never had lines so strong for so long. Will be day later this morning. My cycles are regular also. Very out of the ordinary for me. Xxx

It seems like a cruel trick that our cycles get irregular when we ttc. Mine were fairly predictable when I was younger but as soon as we really started ttc they got all wacky:wacko: Hopefully this is an anomaly for you and you'll be back on track next month (if you don't get your bfp that is:flower:)

It seems like a cruel trick that our cycles get irregular when we ttc. Mine were fairly predictable when I was younger but as soon as we really started ttc they got all wacky:wacko: Hopefully this is an anomaly for you and you'll be back on track next month (if you don't get your bfp that is:flower:)

It could even of been positive earlier than Friday as I just randomly peed on the stick 😂 testing again today just out of curiosity. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->