Positive OPKs or not? I hope they're not!

WantingABubba

Reaction score
Are these positive OPKs or not? :wacko:

I'm on CD10, on 1000mg EPO and 10ml a day Robittisun.

The IC was from about 2pm, or so, but the second one was taken at around 7pm. It was a peestick type OPK.

I'm hoping I'm not ovulating because me and OH aren't able to have sex yet :growlmad:

Maaan :growlmad:

Attachments

• P1035805.jpg
    P1035805.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1035807.jpg
    P1035807.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 26
The 2nd one looks vey positive to me. Have you maybe dtd already? We dtd before OV and that was it and caught it and seem like a lot of women I talk to lately that got :bfp: dtd before their positive opk

The 2nd one looks vey positive to me. Have you maybe dtd already? We dtd before OV and that was it and caught it and seem like a lot of women I talk to lately that got :bfp: dtd before their positive opk

You think? :cry: I'm out this month if I ovulate now!! Arghhh. Me and OH haven't been able to DTD since 31st December, and probs won't for at least another week. I'm pissed off :growlmad:, I also think EPO has made me O earlier, as I usually don't get a positive OPK until CD12/13 and ovulate on CD14. I was worried about EPO delaying O, but now I wish it did! So disappointing - need a miracle to happen.

You're not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face :hugs: Seems like any woman I know that uses those evil sticks never gets an accurate reading even on the month they get their :bfp: Don't give up for the month.

You're not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face :hugs: Seems like any woman I know that uses those evil sticks never gets an accurate reading even on the month they get their :bfp: Don't give up for the month.

Yeah but hun, it's highly likely I'm gonna ovulate soon and OH's penis is out of order atm. What am I gonna do?! We have no idea when it's gonna get better and we're probs gonna end up missing my fertile window altogether. I'm pissed offfff :growlmad: will be 4/5 months ttc if we don't manage it this cycle.

When will you be together again? and if you dtd on the 31st that's not that long ago :shrug: We dtd on the 19th at midnight and I didn't ov until the 20th or 21st your 1st one looked pretty positive too so you may have ov'd earlier but maybe now you finally got your hormone surge on the other test.

I've worked it out like this, if OH's penis is better enough to DTD by Friday, and I don't ovulate early, we could catch the eggy. However, if his penis isn't better or I ovulate before CD14, I'm out.

Well just stay positive :hugs: less stress the better

When will you be together again? and if you dtd on the 31st that's not that long ago :shrug: We dtd on the 19th at midnight and I didn't ov until the 20th or 21st your 1st one looked pretty positive too so you may have ov'd earlier but maybe now you finally got your hormone surge on the other test.

We haven't BDd since the 28th :cry:

Been a lot of stress and upheaval around Christmas, then I had AF, then we have this problem with his penis and *huff*, I just don't think this is our month :-(

I don't know really what else to say other than I hope it is your month love :hugs: it always happens when it's least expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->