POSITIVE OR ALMOST?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

I'm now on my 2nd cycle since my chemical pregnancy.
My chemical completely messed with my last cycle causing me to have a very short cycle just 23 days and very very early O on CD8.

Anyway I'm now in a brand new cycle and im on CD12 well CD13 now because it has gone midnight.
I've been doing OPKs and temping since CD5.

Started getting cramps in the left overy and lower bachache and when I woke up I had a ton of EWCM.

I had no EWCM at all last cycle it was completely absent so the chemical must of messed with that to.

I had so much EWCM today I havent had that much since the whole time we have been trying so I hope it's a really good sign.
I did some OPKs earlier in the day and they were still negative.

Continued to get ovulation pain and EWCM so tested again and I'm not sure.
The line came up strait away even b4 the control line.
I've not used this brand b4.
They are called mommed I'm not sure how dark these can go.
20200617_195939.jpg 20200618_001102.jpg
Top was from around 8pm and bottom done around midnight.

Wud u say these are postive?
I'm gonna test again tommorow.

Last edited:
U were right @LuvallmyH I got my positive today.
Still have lower backache and left overy pain and still getting EWCM so we DTD again today. That's everyday since CD8 so think we have it covered. Prob DTD again tommorow and the next day just to be sure.
Think O will be later today or tommorow CD14. Then the 2ww[-o<
Terrified of having another Chemical pregnancy:(
I didnt have hardly any EWCM with my chemical so I'm hoping because im getting so much this cycle it's a good sign[-o<
20200618_123414.jpg

Yikes just done 2 more and it's even darker
20200618_155329.jpg

I've done sooooo many O tests this cycle. With O so early last cycle I started testing on CD5.
20200618_160211.jpg

This isn't even all of them lol. Still having O pain the backache is outchy. Hope it's all a good sign.
I think the eggo will be released later today or tommorow on CD14.

Ok did one last one. Dont think they will go any darker now so I'm gonna wait and test again tommorow to see if they start going back to negative.
20200618_214514.jpg

Thank you hon. 1dpo now the 2ww begins. .

7dpo feeling out. Zero symptoms :(

7dpo feeling out. Zero symptoms :(

Good luck 7dpo is very early for symptoms . I wouldn't count yourself out yet. Hope it's your cycle.

We just started ttc #2 hope it happens soon.

Thank you hon. I'm on Cycle 3 now but we was not tryin not preventing b4 so if I add that in its cycle 5. I've been charting and doing OPKs for 5 cycles now. Really hope this one is it.
Good luck to you to.
8dpo now and still no symptoms. But may be still early. Period is due next saturday or sunday so still a while of yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->