Positive or evap lines?

Missy21386

Reaction score
Hi. My period is 2 days late. I did 1 test yesterday and 2 today. I really want it to be positive but as they are so faint I am doubting it. What do you all think?IMG-20190109-WA0009.jpeg IMG-20190109-WA0006.jpeg

Definitely positive! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Thanks all.

Another worry of mine is that it is/was a chemical pregnancy as the tests don't seem to be getting darker.
I'm pretty sure I had one in 2015 when we were trying for baby number 2 (I was 10 days late when I found out), so I'm going a bit OTT with tests now.

I'm feeling a little paranoid about it and I'm pretty much convincing myself that its not successful ☹

Definitely + :)

I totally understand your worries. Ever since I had a CP in 2016, I was never the same when I came to testing or any + test.

What does yesterday's test(s) look like?

ok now I'm confused!!!
The bottom test was from dinner time today. It certainly wasn't that dark earlier!
20190110_174928.jpg 20190110_122358.jpg
This pic was taken within a few minutes of doing it so I thought the line was much lighter.
It says you aren't meant to read it after 5 mins so which do I trust?

They will darken as the test dries but that looks fab hun! My fmu is never any good, and I get better lines in the afternoon! I understand how you feel. But that last test is looking good!! X

Mine weren’t very dark for quite some time but if I test now they are. If in doubt take a digi but they look like good clear :bfp: to me. Congratulations xxx

Looks like a big fat positive to me hun. I know how you feel with regards to chemical pregnancy because I've had 2 of those and also a misscariges at 10 weeks. I get ott with the pregnancy tests as well so totaly know how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->