Positive? Or nearly there when should I test again ?

blondebabe

Reaction score
Getting so excited this is the darkest it's ever been :)
We are trying for a girl tho so not sure when to dtd in August
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
We're waiting till after the wedding but I've just done a test and ow its faint again xxx

If you did another test and it's faint again, you may have already ovulated or are about to ovulate. One cycle, I tested in the AM and it was faint, tested again the same day in the PM and it was positive, then tested the next AM and faint again. If I hadn't of tested twice in one day I would have missed my surge and thought I didn't O at all! Do you test twice per day?

It looks aaaaalmost positive to me :)

If you did another test and it's faint again, you may have already ovulated or are about to ovulate. One cycle, I tested in the AM and it was faint, tested again the same day in the PM and it was positive, then tested the next AM and faint again. If I hadn't of tested twice in one day I would have missed my surge and thought I didn't O at all! Do you test twice per day?

It looks aaaaalmost positive to me :)

I test twice a day but now run out of ovulation strips so waiting on the post lol I did a pregnancy test bfn and I test at 8am and about 7 pm and its faint as anything now but I've only just come off my pill the start of my last bleed was 11th so I thought I would be due on today but nothing ... Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->