WillowMummy

SAHM to 1 DS
Reaction score
Is this positive or negative? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
Negative, Id be testing twice s dsy if you're not already though, good luck!

Going to test again at around 3pm, I'll add it to my collection of OPK's 😄 X

Thank you glong88 & Lost7. I just hope it's not my LH messing around because of my PCOS. X

Do you temp? Let's keep everything crossed that egg is coming out to play!

No I don't, I'm not able to keep to the strict requirements to get an accurate result. I do keep thinking about temping bit wouldn't want to get inaccurate results though x

Very close. I wouldn't be surprised if it was positive the next time you test!

Doesn't really matter about temping, that OPK looks very good. have you re-tested? A lot of women don't even get close to that, so well done! :happydance: Get baby dancing Miss! <3

I got this at 3pm :confused:
TMI alert.....I've just been to the loo and noticed a rather large amount of white, quite thick CM. Is this normal?? On my Ovia app I can only note down EWCM, Watery, School Glue or Nothing Felt Nothing Seen. It was stretchy to about an inch but completely white. Now I'm even more :confused:!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Hmm, that is puzzling! I hope you've already been baby dancing as that's got quite faint! I would be inclined to say you've already O'd, maybe that OPK was after your surge? Hope your baby dancing days were covered just in case! :flower:

We BD whilst I was getting EWCM, although I didn't get a positive on the OPK's I got a fairly dark one so hopefully it's a good sign. X

Yeah, definitely covered hun! Woop, does that make you 1DPO today? Are you waiting for AF or testing early? X

I think there's a possibility I ovulated on Saturday, if I was to go by CM and cramps/pains. This is my first month of seeing if the medication I'm taking for PCOS is letting me ovulate naturally by bringing my hormone levels to a normal level. I'm very much in the dark at the moment but it's really positive that I'm getting things like EWCM as that's a good sign. So maybe 5dpo...maybe not! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->