Positive or not. First clomid cycle :) Pic inside

BettieB

Reaction score
I took my 3rd clomid pill today and this is the Ovulation test I took today On CD 9.
Does it look positive or is a positive in my future. Im confused because I havent finished this cycle of clomid yet, I also had an hsg yesterday!

Hubby has a semen analysis Monday so today and tomorrow we are not suppose to BD, but Im thinking about changing that date lol

422590_3438244081338_1427585200_3276146_1752522178_n.jpg

It doesn't look quite positive yet hun, but it sure looks like you are gearing up for it! :thumbup:
Good luck and keep bding! :flower:

OK, I wonder if I should reschedule hubby's semen analysis though. Im thinking i will get a positive soon! But maybe not since usually dont ovulate til at least 5 days after last clomid pill, will see i guess

That's a tough call on rescheduling. I think you'll be okay to not rescheduling because even once you get a positive you still have time to bd. The first positive usually tells you that your body could possible release an egg in 12 to 36 hours (I believe those are the correct hours). This month I had 2 days of very very very dark positives. I finally started getting my negatives on the 3rd day. The days leading up to my positive you could tell they were getting darker so this is a good sign for you! I'd love to hear how everything turns out!

I think you are right. The only thing that makes me sad is having to give my hubby's good sperm away to the lab haha. He's had 2 previous semen analysis and they have both came back fine, so I am not expecting it to come back bad, I could use those swimmers lol

Well that is good if he has had 2 semen test that had good results. I understand...I wouldn't want to give up the good little swimmers either. Keep testing with your opks and try doing it at different times during the day too. I took one in the morning once and it was negative. By the time I got home from work it was very very positive. If I hadn't test then I might could have missed it. The LH surge can just sneak up on you sometimes!:haha:

Well that is good if he has had 2 semen test that had good results. I understand...I wouldn't want to give up the good little swimmers either. Keep testing with your opks and try doing it at different times during the day too. I took one in the morning once and it was negative. By the time I got home from work it was very very positive. If I hadn't test then I might could have missed it. The LH surge can just sneak up on you sometimes!:haha:

I researched last night and found that clomid can cause a false positive on ovulation tests, so I shouldn't take one until 4 days after taking the last pill. oopsie :) :haha:

Oh wow. I didn't know that. oops...well at least you know now!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->