Positive outcomes of teenage pregnancy, interviewees required, please read

kaaate_123

Reaction score
Hiya, sorry to impose on your discussions but I am looking for some willing participants to carry out online interviews (either through online instant messanger, email or private message) to dicuss their experiences of teenage pregnancy and parenthood.

I am a third year student at the University of Warwick (UK) doing my dissertation on 'the reality of teenage pregnancy, not always negative outcomes despite the constant negative associsations' and I am looking to interview as many participants that are willing

The questions will be pretty open and I encourage you to freely talk about your experiences (both good and bad), I will be likely to ask about your initial response, parents response, societies response to your pregnancy, how you were treated throughout pregnancy and also how becoming a teenage parent has made you feel and whether you feel society treats teenage pregnancies fairly or how they could be improved.

All information will be confidential and at no point will your identities be exposed. If you are willing to be involved but there are aspects you do not want to discuss - this is fine with me the interviews will be open enough for you to miss any information you to not want to display, you are also perfectly able to leave the convosations at any given point and the decision will be left with you as to whether you want to continue.

The aim of the research for my dissertation is to show how society may portray negative opinions of teenage pregnancty but they reality is not always (if often?) a negative one.

If you are willing to participate please reply to this thread or send an email, any participants that respond would be gratefully apprechiated!

Many thanks! Kate x

Although im not a parent yet, I would be happy to help with the pregnancy part. :)

Great, thankyou for agreeing to talk to me for my dissertation!!
would it be easier to do it like through this on messages or at a certain time on an instant messanger or something? I'll leave it up to you!
Thanks again! Kate x

would it be easier to do it like through this on messages or at a certain time on an instant messanger or something? I'll leave it up to you!
Thanks again! Kate x

Thanks again! Kate x
my email is [email protected] if it would be easier to email me

Thanks again! Kate x

Thanks again! Kate x

Although im not a parent yet, I would be happy to help with the pregnancy part. :)

Thanks again! Kate x

Thanks again! Kate x

I will happily :) xx

Thanks again! Kate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back