Positive Ovulation 6 days after calendar ovulation

Owensmum775

Reaction score
I keep track of my periods on my phone with an app calendar that sets my ovulation automatically for me. So far I thought it was pretty on time because I would feel some symptoms of ovulation around that ovulation day on the calendar. Well recently it said that my Ovulation day was 4/11/13. I had some ovulation test kits on hand and decided the other day to try it out for fun. On 4/16/13 I took one at 5pm and I am sure it was negative. Then again I took one at 9pm and was about the same maybe alittle darker. Then today at 2pm I took one and it was for sure a positive because its actually possibly a little darker I think than the control. I dont feel any symptoms really except lately I have been having some discharge that is not thick at all and is clear to faintly white.It does not smell gross or sour and I do not think its cervical mucus. I have never noticed any kind of discharge before or any cervical mucus either during my so called "ovulation days". We last had sex on 4/15 which we did not do the pull out. on 4-11 and 4-13 he pulled out but not until very last minute. We are not actively trying nor are we preventing much at all. He will "discharge" inside me whenever he feels like it lol. Just wondering all your thoughts. I have attached some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7561.jpg
    IMG_7561.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8208.jpg
    IMG_8208.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads