Positive ovulation test in the morning then negative in the evening?

Miniinni

Reaction score
As the title suggests really, I did an ovulation test today (cd11) and it was positive. That was about 11am. Last nights were almost there but not quite. However, I did another test because well, I can't help myself lol at about 5pm and it was negative. It was ALMOST as dark as the test line but definitely not positive. Is this normal?

Do you have photos of your test? You could of had a short surge. I've always found OPKs confusing when I take them all over the place x

Do you have photos of your test? You could of had a short surge. I've always found OPKs confusing when I take them all over the place x

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to reply. I do have photos but they are on my husbands phone so I can post them up in the morning. I also got a positive result again today, I don't know if that's normal or not? All this TTC is very confusing lol

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to reply. I do have photos but they are on my husbands phone so I can post them up in the morning. I also got a positive result again today, I don't know if that's normal or not? All this TTC is very confusing lol

That definitely is confusing. Are the lines as dark or darker than the other?

That definitely is confusing. Are the lines as dark or darker than the other?

The test line was darker than the control line on both. The second one even darker than the first. I am now testing negative on opks so fingers crossed I ovulated but I didn't feel like I was...strange.

Fingers crossed for you :flower:

Thank you, congrats on your pregnancy! Right now I have dull aches in my lower pelvis and have been getting pins sticking in you type pains on my left side so god knows what that is. Hate these tww's! Lol

Thank you, congrats on your pregnancy! Right now I have dull aches in my lower pelvis and have been getting pins sticking in you type pains on my left side so god knows what that is. Hate these tww's! Lol

Thank you :flower
I had awful pains after my surge not just little cramps either they were full on stabbing pains, very strange. When are you testing? :)

I had awful pains after my surge not just little cramps either they were full on stabbing pains, very strange. When are you testing? :)

I would love to say I won't test until I am late but I already tested today which is mad at 5 or 6 dpo LOL

I would love to say I won't test until I am late but I already tested today which is mad at 5 or 6 dpo LOL

Get someone to hide your tests :haha:

Get someone to hide your tests :haha:

Nooooo way I would kill someone if they did that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"