Positive then negative opk, when should I ovulate?

perfectangels

Reaction score
:happydance:here is my very first digital opk test that is positive!! took it this morning with my fmu! i know ur not suppose to use the fmu but i retested again with the answer brand and a ic which was still positive! I got a hold of the hubby this morning (sorry tmi) as i knew he wouldnt be home later tonight once i got off work. I put in a softcup as soon as we were done and then took it out once i got home from work. my cervixs are high, soft, low and have lots of ewcm! Im on cd17 and took clomid cd5-9 and premarin cd6-14. tested with the clearblue digi, answer and ic which wasnt positive until today. we :sex: on thursday and today. will try again tomorrow. my temp also rised today. Just wanted to share my test results for many of you wondering if your test is actually positive or not. so what do you think? should i be ovulating in the next 24-48hrs or have i already ovulated?:wacko::dohh::happydance:

Took clomid cd5-9
Premarin cd6-14
Temp every morning
softcups
Opk
Have pcos

please note that the test on top are from this morning and the test on the bottom are this evening. still looking positive to me.

***retested today with a digi which was negative, but my answer brand was still positive. Which test should I go with? Im on cd18 now.***

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics