Positive?

I definitely see those lines, however I’m so sorry unless it’s a clear blue or its dark i don’t trust any blue dyes.
Thank you

I definitely see those lines, however I’m so sorry unless it’s a clear blue or its dark i don’t trust any blue dyes.

thank you! Another question if you don’t mind:
So yesterday I was 10 DPO and I felt What I think might have been implantation. Little cramps and twinges here and there and I also Took a nap and I never Nap. I was Just really tired. I tested on a cheap test yesterday and it had a very faint line. Today at 11 DPO I tested And I see A tiny faint line but also when I went To the bathroom I noticed A thick white with a little pink discharges coming out, and it was like stretchy stringy and dropped into the toilet. Could this be implantation? Could this be early signs of pregnancy?

thank you! Another question if you don’t mind:
So yesterday I was 10 DPO and I felt What I think might have been implantation. Little cramps and twinges here and there and I also Took a nap and I never Nap. I was Just really tired. I tested on a cheap test yesterday and it had a very faint line. Today at 11 DPO I tested And I see A tiny faint line but also when I went To the bathroom I noticed A thick white with a little pink discharges coming out, and it was like stretchy stringy and dropped into the toilet. Could this be implantation? Could this be early signs of pregnancy?

it certainly could be implantation, though I don’t think there’s enough systemic hcg prior to implantation to be detected on an hpt, I’ve never experienced symptoms with implantation though as it’s not always common. Fx this is it for you though, really hoping this is it!!! :flow:

it certainly could be implantation, though I don’t think there’s enough systemic hcg prior to implantation to be detected on an hpt, I’ve never experienced symptoms with implantation though as it’s not always common. Fx this is it for you though, really hoping this is it!!! :flow:
Appreciate the feedback. Hoping this is the one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->