Positives of having a complete family

Also when they're sick they can be sick in the toilet or a bucket - no more cleaning disgustingness off mattresses at 2am!

My youngest was sick over Christmas and asked for a bowl first, part of me was sad he was poorly but part of me was sad that he’s grown up that quickly

I am looking forward to never again having to wean a baby onto solids. We do BLW, and although I love the method of feeding, I hate the first few weeks when baby is getting used to having stuff in their mouths, especially the gagging. While I know the gagging is normal and actually protective against choking, I still find it stressful, especially when my husband is home because he works in pediatric healthcare and is super paranoid about choking. We just started offering my son finger foods and he's doing really well with them, but I am looking forward to this phase being over with for good!

I look forward to the day that Thomas is too large and old for a carseat. I bloody hate having 3 kids in seats and having to swap them around and uninstall and reinstall if we go in other peoples cars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->