Positives or "almost" ?

Starsheep

Reaction score
Hello - first post on here.

First month using OPKs and looking for 2nd opinions. Are any of these positive or just "almost"?

Came off BCP in Feb - first cycle 31 days, 2nd 39 days so who knows this time?

Been testing since CD 8 once a day and only getting the faintest of lines until CD20... but used FMU, although it was 11.30am!! (late night before lol) 2nd from CD20 was only 2hrs later & diluted then tried again 4 hrs later and again late night. Had some EWCM late night CD19 too (don't normally see much).

Last one taken CD 21 - again with FMU (that was this morning).

Any comments appreciated!

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9262 edit.jpg
    IMG_9262 edit.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 43
None of them quite look like they got to positive (it is hard to tell since they are dry and the color changes) but you could have just missed it. I have read (and it is what I do) that it is best to test afternoon and after holding it for at least 4 hours and without drinking much during that time so you get the most acurate result. Sorry the opks are so confusing at first, hopefully you caught the egg without them or it comes soon.

Thanks - they seemed a bit darker to start with but perhaps not quite "as" dark... but now the test line is lighter again so either I missed it or my body has changed it's mind!

Only tried the FMU that first time having seen EWCM late the previous night so perhaps the surge came between then & the test? Usually test around 4pm & do wait 4 hrs & restrict drinks.

Guess I just keep testing & see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->