Positve 4+

millianaire

Reaction score
ot sure where to post this but ive just had a positive pregnancy test after 3 years feom my late miscarriage. My mind is going through hell i miscarriage my boy at 23 weeks but he stopped growing at 17 weeks.... im with q new partner who is my fiance now.
I have no idea how to feel im scared im anxious i just want to be happy pure dread and its gunna be the longest road in the world how do i do this ? Without upsetting myself
Sorry
Baby dust to all of u xx​

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congratulations. That's understandable you feel like this. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months <3

Congrats!! I can totally understand why you would be so afraid. I am SO sorry for your loss!! There is no real easy answer here. Try your best to not stress because it isn't good for you or your new beautiful baby. I would recommend joining the pregnancy group for your expected labor month and talk to those ladies. They can be a great support! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats! That’s a long time to wait for another baby. I really hope the best for this pregnancy for you. I understand the fear. Wish I had advice on how to cope but I’m struggling myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->