'posseting' / spit up question for breastfeeders

Shri

Reaction score
Just wondering how much other babies around 2 months of age are possetting, sick/ spit up milk after feeds. Oscar has reflux but we are trying to figure out if it is still bothering him or he is spitting up like a 'normal' baby would. Some days he seems to spit up loads, others not much at all and it isn't always right after a feed... but often after a long feed (probably guzzled too much LOL).

So, the question is, how often do other babies spit up and approx how much (it is hard to tell but I go by what looks like 'half a teaspoon' etc)

I'm doing a lot of laundry! he always manages to get me when I haven't got the muslin handy too! :hissy:

leyley sicks up quite a bit tbh, i didnt know it might be a problem, i just assumed it was normal baby sicks :s

she usually does it after a long feed, but sometimes just randomly aswell...it is mainly after feed though...or she does this weird choking thing like...when were about to be sick and do that bawking thing, she does that then sicks up loads

hope this helps hun

x

Poppy was still doing a lot of sicking up at that age. She does a little bit now but not half as much as she did up until she was about 4 months old xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->