Possibility of pregnancy?

Kmariee

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My cycles on average are 27 days (though my last cycle was the shortest its ever been at 24 days). I started my last period on 11/11/18. According to my period tracker, it says I should have ovulated on the 23rd. We are not necessarily trying but would not be upset if we got a BFP. Anyways, thinking we were in the clear, we had unprotected sex on the 26th and every day since. For some reason, something made me look up ovulation calculators and every one of them says I would have ovulated on the 25th (2 days later than my period app).

It is now CD22 and my breasts have been aching (dull pain) since yesterday. They are only tender to the touch when I push on the sides. I actually took my bra off to escape the ache and that seemed to help (i NEVER have sore breasts)

It just has me thinking, and im sure it would be too early for symptoms, but what is the possibility of pregnancy? And why would my app have a different day for ovulation?

I do not track them, but I am assuming I do ovulate normally seeing as I have regular periods and I had a hormone panel done last week and everything was within the normal range.

You can get pregnant if you have sex after ovulation, but only for a short time...like up to 24 hours, and the chance is very small. So if you had sex 24 hours after you ovulated it's not likely that you'd be pregnant. Of course, if you're wrong about when you ovulated and it was even later, then you could be. I hope you get the outcome you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->