Possible Baby Names, What Do You Think?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So I've got the first name narrowed down to Alivia, Emma, and Emmalynn and was wondering what everyone thought of those and what your favorite was. For the full name we are having a little of a harder time but so far we like

Emmalynn Belle
Emmalynn Alivia
Emmalynn Kate
Alivia Kate
Alivia Emmalynn
Merideth Alivia
Alivia Marilynn
Emma Alivia

The last name will be Twogood, which I'm only mentioning bc the entire "flow" of a name makes a difference.

I like Alivia Kate as well but why not Emma Lynn or Emma Kate?

See, I liked Emma Kate, but SO did not. He suggested Emma Lynn, but I don't really like it for some reason....not really sure. I was hoping that we could come to an agreement on three or four names so that when she got here, if the name we picked didn't fit, we would have some others to try on her, instead of scrabbling to pick one before leaving the hospital. I just don't want the extra headache of not naming the LO before we leave the hospital.....So far we both agree on Alivia Kate, but haven't come to agreement on any others...

All suggestions are also welcome...I'm a bit overwhelmed with the responsibility of naming a tiny person...it just seems like such a HUGE responsibility....

I see. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed. With my first I had many names picked out but as soon as I saw him I just knew he was an Elijah. (tbh I hadn't thought too much about the name until I saw his face)

You know, I was kind of secretly hoping that her name would just kind of come to us when we see her and this whole mess of picking one would of been for nothing...lol.

I see that you live in TN, I haven't gotten around to changing my location on the CP but I'm in TN, too! Near Murfreesboro. How neat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->