Possible BH?

proxy bump

Reaction score
Yesterday, when I was sitting in my chair I had really light mild period cramps which stopped shortly after I got up and walked around.
Then when I took a bath later that night it felt like little stabbing pains in my cervix like he was taking a tiny needle and poking me along with a good amount of pressure.

Now it also stopped after I got out of my bath and all was well until this morning. It seems walking now causes little stabbing pains. Is it possible that this is BH? Im a ftm and worried. My friend had her son a month early and said she felt very similar before going into labor. And wanting me to take it easy so im a little spooked.

Bh are when ur whole bump tightens up. What ur describing sounds like normal cervical pain caused by baby moving around. The crampiness too. The fact that it went away is good. A lot of FTM don't experience a lot of bh, or realize what they're feeling. As a FTM, I didn't have any until I was about 36 wks. Doesn't mean u won't though.

Ive always heard BH can feel differently for everyone though it seems common a tightness across the bump and cramping like pains. Either way it hasnt happened since this morning so I guess not panicking was the way to go, lol

I've had both of these feelings so can compare.
The BH feels like the tummy tightening and is often relived by changing what you're doing, so the fact that it went away when you walked around makes me think it is BH.
The stabbing pains sounds like 'lightening crotch'. I've had this since about 30 weeks and it is definitely worse when I'm walking around. It is caused by baby moving and pressing against your pelvis.
All sounds completely normal to me :) But if you are worried just give your midwife a call, she will be able to put your mind at ease.

Hes just now starting to shift down so it makes sense that itd be lightening crotch, which is so not fun, but i'll better attention if the cramping comes back to see if my belly feels tight. Everything is just so new so im just kinda fumbling through. Thanks, guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->