possible ectopic? Or normal?

elizzzabeth

Reaction score
okay so tomorrow I'll be 7 weeks ladies :happydance: FINALLY !! but I've been having this pressure on my right side.. :nope: Like for example when I sneeze, poop (tmi sorry), or sit a certain way I feel it... But it's not painful AT ALL, I just feel it.. Can someone help me out? :wacko: I'm going crazy over this!! :wacko::wacko:

i had the same pressure with my daughter and now with this one..think its fine!!! At least from my experience.. I have a similar thread about having mild pressure also one sided for me.. posted it few days ago.. We believe its stretching or body adjusting to pregnancy :)

all the best

That is normal stretching pain for me. I have gotten that during the first trimester of all of my pregnancies, and they've all been perfectly placed babies. Do keep an eye on it, just in case, but I'm 99% positive you're experiencing the same stretching pains!

Sounds normal to me.
I had an ectopic and i didnt feel any pressure, just pain! And also had some weird brown bleeding.
Im about 13 weeks pregnant now and still got the pressure/stretchy feeling you describe. I feel it mainly when I sneeze or stand up too quickly. And also I feel it in both sides (so can't be ectopic as I lost my tube on one side!).
Hope that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->