Possible Hormone Imbalance.

Sooz

Paige & Mason's Mum!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I could use some advice. :blush:

I went to the doctors on Monday because I had three (yes three!!!) seperate complaints that needed looking at. One is pretty simple, I have a chest infection and she has put me on antibiotics. The second relates to an ongoing problem with my finger which they are going to run tests for incase I have an infection in the joint. The third is a bit more personal (TMI ALERT). :blush:

For the past cople of months when DH and I have been trying to :sex: I have been finding it really painful, like a cross between burning and tearing down there. Foreplay & lube (even alcohol but not as a lube :lol:) is having no effect so I don't think it's due to anxiety or tension and we have never had a problem before now. I also have developed a huge sensitivity to any lube and condoms....it itches and stings and causes swelling :dohh: which means we are pretty much both in dread of attempting the deed now.

Well I explained all this to the doctor and she is sending me for bloods at the same time as they check for my finger because she thinks I may have a hormone imbalance :huh: and in 3 weeks I am booked in for a double appintment so I can be examined :cry:.

I've tried searching the BnB forums for info but I keep getting loads of stuff on PCOS, is that what a hormone imbalance is.....if not what else can cause it.....and is it going to affect TTC next year :cry:

She didn't really go into any detail and now I'm worried. :nope:

Some people just produce to much of one hormone or not enough of one.

Id just wait and see what she has to say, it could be nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->