Possible IB?

Orglethorp

Reaction score
Alright, so this is cycle #10 TTC, but due to 35 day average cycles and 2 extremely long ones, we're going on 13 months of this adventure.

I ovulated on October 31st (confirmed with pos opk Oct 29 followed by temp shift Nov 1), which was CD21 (1/2 days earlier than expected, but my cycles have been trending shorter lately).

3DPO was a nice & high 36.64 (compared to my average pre-O temp of 36.1)
but from there on it dropped a little and hovered around 36.5 for a couple days.

6DPO (Nov 6) hit a low of 36.48, and CM was wetter than before. (1-5 DPO had pasty white CM without a lot of water content. 6DPO it was more like lotion.)

7DPO (Nov 7) BBT shot back up to 36.63, and I was spotting!
In the early morning, when I wiped I got brown CM. That prompted me to actually pay attention to the CM that came away when I did my usual internal check for CP, and my finger came away with fresh, bright red blood. No CM in it, just blood. It smelled like fresh blood (that rich iron smell) rather than the old, musty AF smell.

Around noon I had watery brown discharge when I wiped, so I checked internally again and got watery brown blood. Looked like old blood, but still smelled like fresh blood. Again, no CM.

8DPO (Today, Nov 8) Nothing on wipe. Internal check revealed a little leftover brown, but nothing after that first check. Pretty much no CM in there at all, but I'm not dry either. It's like everything's been misted with water. BBT this morning was 36.74, which is encouragingly high, but unfortunately my alarm didn't go off when it was supposed to so that's 2 hours late. I had only been asleep for 6.5 hours though, and it was a good solid sleep, so I'm hoping it's not too far off.

I had sore boobs almost immediately this time, but since they started being sore, they haven't progressed in soreness. It's just my usual progesterone tenderness. The ladies don't want to be squeezed, the nipples are at attention 24/7, and I'll occasionally get a spontaneous patch of pain on the side of a boob that feels like it's moving around a bit (hard to explain) but doesn't last and relieves with pressure. This is all very average for me in the TWW.

I've had almost no symptoms what-so-ever. Barely feeling bloated, only just started having any sort of pressure/pinchy feelings in the uterus area in the last 2 days, but not much at all. No cramps, none of that. Some cycles I'm convinced I've somehow implanted at 4dpo because of everything I'm feeling but now I'm 8dpo and besides the spotting yesterday, nothing. Feels like 2dpo.

I've had TWW spotting once before in this TTC journey (it was evening on 6dpo), but that was literally 2 drops of blood from an internal check and then nothing ever again.

I do not spot pre-AF ever, and I normally get cramps before AF is going to show.

So, good sign? Bad sign? Not really a sign at all?

All sounds good to me, hope you getting your bfp 😀

BBT today is 36.63 (so exactly what it was the day of spotting) and I feel like I've got a bad cold. I had nothing to do today so I stayed in bed until 11:30 :lol: The cat liked that. He's a snuggle bug.

When I became pregnant, I would always have those pinching type pains, not really any true cramping, so I would take that as a good sign! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->