Possible implantation bleeding? Need advice!!!!

AlannahWard

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. My period isn't due until the 18th but the past couple days I've been experiencing a very light on-and-off bleeding. It's been red a lot but also a brown and sometimes dark pink color. I was reading about implantation bleeding, but I don't know if it's too early for that or anything. I don't know what any of the jargon on here means, like af or dpo, so any and all tips will help. I would really like to know what's going on inside me, as I've never had bleeding this early. I have a fairly regular period but it's 10 days early right now. And as a side note, I am active army so I don't always have control over my schedule or doctor's visits. Thanks in advance for any help.

Update: the bleeding stopped last night, and I still have around 9 days until my next period is due. Not sure whether to take a test or if it's still too early.

You can test a few days after implantion bleeding. If it has stopped I would wait until about monday or Tuesday.

Do you know when you ovulated? Dpo=days past ovulation

Did you get off of hormonal birth control recently?
I hope for you that it is ib (implantation bleeding) but for me I got all kinds of weird bleeding and spotting after coming off years of BC (birth control) so that can happen even if it never happened when you were on it or before you were on it.
Good luck to you!

I don't normally keep track of anything besides how many days per cycle, although I know I should. I have never used birth control so I know it's not some kind of hormone thing. I've been having a very small amount of brown spotting today also, sorry if tmi

Yeah it is harder to guess what it might be without more information about your cycles... but like pp (previous poster) said you can probably test Tuesday. Good luck!

When is the soonest a blood test would detect pregnancy? I'm airborne in the army and I have to jump out of a plane today. I know it sounds crazy, but it's my job. I haven't told anyone yet, just in case it's negative since I'm not late yet, but I'm so worried that this jump would mess things up if I am

According to APA 7-12days after conception. Good luck!

I think 10 days after conception, what a crazy job!!! I would maybe try to test before you jump out of a plane.

I don't have to jump today, luckily. But when I went to the clinic on post to see about a blood test, the nurse told me that they only use blood tests after 7 weeks, to detect miscarriages. What's the point of a test with earlier results if they don't let you use it earlier? Anyway, the nurse was very condescending to me for not already knowing their policy. As if I'm not stressed out enough!

That's so backwards. I really feel for all the military women on here who post about the ridiculous restrictions to healthcare they receive!
Glad you didn't have to jump today. When might you have to next?
Are you able to order tests from online and have them overnighted? The sure predict brand starts to show up quite early.

I don't think there will be another jump for a week or two, and I should know by then. This uncertainty is killing me, I don't know how you all deal with it. The TWW is no joke!

Yesterday I was having headaches and today I've had cramps and was slightly lightheaded after bending over. I keep noticing small symptoms but with each day that passes I get less optimistic. I don't know why, I just want a little peanut already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->