Possible implantation bleeding??? New here...need advice

kaykay94xo

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum community,

But anyways I have a question. I am on birth control, however I know I ovulate because I do get EWCM and I feel the ovulation pains during my fertile days. My last period started April 28, and my cycles are usually 28 days in length. My concern though is that I had what I believe to be ovulation bleeding last week for the first time ever. And now today, I am on cycle day 23 and I noticed brown spotting in my underwear when using the bathroom. According to an ovulation calculator based off my LMP and cycle length, my fertile days was May 9 to the 14th. I had sex on the 7th of May. Also according to an implantation calculator, implantation could occur between my cycle days 20 to 24, and like I said I'm on cycle day 23 and have spotting today. My next expected period is on May 26th.

Could I possibly be experiencing implantation bleeding? If so, when should I get a test and test? I am new to all of this, including symptom spotting, and I've never experienced anything like this before since starting my periods. Any advice would be definitely appreciated! <3

People have been known to conceive whilst on birth control so it's a possibility. I'd say best time to really test is after your missed period to give yourself a little more reassurance instead of worrying about whether a negative result is due to testing too early.

You didn't have sex during your fertile window so I doubt your pregnant. Probably just either random spotting or AF about to start. If your ovulating on birth control you might want to think about switching to a different one if you want to avoid pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->