• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

possible induction for me too :D

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Had my appointment today...

Blood pressure is up a bit again today... And when I was getting examined she was concerned about my bowels as they were quite distended and sore (I almost cried when she was doing the measurements today, which still was 31cm only).

So she got her mini scan machine out and my fluid levels were around 8 still...

Then on the way out the door, literally she remembers about my growth scan last week. Checked it out and said the babies growth was fine, but my fluid levels were lower this week.

So I get another biophysical scan on Monday, and Weds is my dr's appointment and when we will make the decision.

hope you get to meet your LO soon and your tummy gets better xxxx

Goodluck for the next apointment! Yay at possibly getting to meet your LO early!! x

Yay! atleast you will be 38 weeks by then! hope you get to meet your LO early =) and also tummy gets better! i think we must meaurse fluid differently in n.ireland my fluid levels are 1-2. x

Yay! atleast you will be 38 weeks by then! hope you get to meet your LO early =) and also tummy gets better! i think we must meaurse fluid differently in n.ireland my fluid levels are 1-2. x

I dunno hun, here they measure the fluid pockets in cm's and average it out... under 5 is usualy immediate induction... Up to 9 is questionable depending on lots of variables... And around 20 is normal.

Oooooooh :yipee: Thats so exiting hun :) Cant wait to see what she looks like!!

oooohhhhh exciting sweetheart!!! I bet you'll be meeting her sooner than you think!!! can't wait ryder!! xx

Good luck babes. I hope they sort things out for you x x

Good luck hon at appointment x x

Good luck for your appt next week - I hope things go well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"