Possible meet up next year

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just thought i'd see if there is any interest in this. Been talking to Sam's Mum and we thought it would be cool to organise in advance a big meet up for next year.

We thought of the possibility of a zoo outing, and possible a stay at a campsite somewhere central?

Is anyone interested or is this to far of a shot :p

Hope someone is interested at least!!

Any ideas of what to do and what month might be best?

xxx

Yep i think i'd be up for something like that x

Just thought i'd see if there is any interest in this. Been talking to Sam's Mum and we thought it would be cool to organise in advance a big meet up for next year.

We thought of the possibility of a zoo outing, and possible a stay at a campsite somewhere central?

Is anyone interested or is this to far of a shot :p

Hope someone is interested at least!!

Any ideas of what to do and what month might be best?

xxx

Were would the meet up be? If its not too far me + jayden would love to come :D x

A camping meet, that sounds fab!!! And i have a 3 bedroom tent that hasnt been used apart from in the garden :happydance: but it depends where for us :) xx

I'll be there!! Will need to get something nicer than my little glastonbury tent so Elli doesn't show us up with her posh house tent :rofl: x

Sounds good to me as long as it's close enough for me to drive home. I don't think camping with an under 6 months old is my cup of tea!! :rofl:

Sounds good to me as long as it's close enough for me to drive home. I don't think camping with an under 6 months old is my cup of tea!! :rofl:

:rofl: Get one of those little pop up tent-style travel cots and you'll be fine!

Doesn't have to be camping anyway...was just a cheapish option for people to stay if they were travelling as hotels are so expensive! x

Well i was thinking kinda centralish, to be fair for everyone in the UK. And for the ones who already live in the middle of the country then they are lucky! :rofl: where london is too far for me, i would travel to the midlands. Any suggestions?

xxx

i think birmingham is a fantastic option west midlands safari park is pretty good2!!

*obv i live in brum so ill be bias lol*

h x

maybe somewhere off the m1, say junc 28...lol, that's where i live...!

Midlands sounds pretty good to me, i dont drive, but they have really good transport round all of the midlands aera

:rofl: Get one of those little pop up tent-style travel cots and you'll be fine!

Doesn't have to be camping anyway...was just a cheapish option for people to stay if they were travelling as hotels are so expensive! x

We could always hijack a travelodge somewhere. There are really cheap if you book in advance, like £19 a room

Sounds like a plan hun.... where will it be?? x

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/61603-poll-possible-09-meet.html

count me in, but i can't travel too far, will go an hour or so north of london.

We would be up for it too :happydance:
The booking travel lodge or similar idea would be great!

Either that or all come and camp in my back garden on the isle of shite? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->