possible miscarriage?! heartbeat still present but no growth in a week

higgs

Reaction score
Hey everyone sorry this is long, just panicking and need a bit of reassurance I think.
I'm lucky enough to have a beautiful 1 year old daughter, I fell pregnant not long after having her and ended up having a d&c in December 2017 due to a blighted ovum. I've recently found out I am pregnant again and from my LMP I should be around 7 weeks pregnant. I went for an early scan on Monday to rule out another BO which thankfully I seen a baby and the heartbeat only measured at 6 weeks 1 day, a few days off what I thought I was at the time (didn't concern me to much as I know they measure in mm and it can just be a bit off as it's so small). Anyway I had been having bad cramps so doctors referred me to EPU today and seen the heartbeat again but was only measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. +1 day from my scan at the beginning of the week. First scan was a private one and second at EPU so different machines and different sonographers. Both ambdomanal scans. Has anyone else had a similar experience? I'm so worried x

Were they able to calculate the heart rate? That would tell you a lot I think, as it probably should have gotten a bit faster in a week. As long as there is a strong heartbeat, I feel like babies grow at their own rate and it all evens out in the end. Some start slow and then catch up over a week or two. Sorry, I don't have any personal experience though. Good luck <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->