possible miscarriage?

manduk1982

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. My husband and I have been ttc for over 18 months. I have got to go to see a gynaecologist on the 14th May as my husbands sperm test has come back with good positive results. A few months ago I remember my period was late by possibly 5-7 days, I didn;t think of anything at the time. However I had what I thought was my period, which was accompanied by a lot of pain. When I wiped myself after using the toilet, I noticed a greyish pinkish thing on the tissue which looked really small and felt really smooth like skin, since then I have noiced my periods have been alot more painful and heavier and not experienced anything like that since. Could I have been pregnant and had a miscarriage? I wouldn't have known if I was pregnant as I didnt have any symptoms as I remember. Only Im not sure what to say to the gynaecologist if he asks if Ive ever been pregnant before? What does anyone think? P Please reply. I would be obviously upset but not as upset as I could have been if I'd have known.
Thank you in advance

Hi there
I don't want to upset you but I think it may be a possibilty. All you can do is tell them as you have told it here. They'll know more about it than me.
Sorry for your loss
x

I'm not sure but I think that if it was that early on it's unlikely that you would've felt any tissue that was different to normal, but I would be a bit concerned about what it was? I'm sure you should bring it up in your meeting as whatever happened it has been significant as it has affected your cycles. I hope you find the answers you're looking for soon and have a happy pg!

hey there manduk,

i dont want to sound awful but a lot of women have miscarriages without even realising and just think they have had their period. referring to the greyish tissue i doubt if you were that early in pregnancy that you didnt even know that it would be anything to do with a pregnancy. im not a gynocologist or anything but it could be a possibility.

hope everything goes okay for you

I have to say it does sound an awful lot like the clots I passed on a 6 week m/c. It was pinkish/grey material.
Also my periods have been heavier ever since I had my dd.

Good luck with the gyn and wishing you lots of baby making luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->