possible miscarriage?

manduk1982

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. My husband and I have been ttc for over 18 months. I have got to go to see a gynaecologist on the 14th May as my husbands sperm test has come back with good positive results. A few months ago I remember my period was late by possibly 5-7 days, I didn;t think of anything at the time. However I had what I thought was my period, which was accompanied by a lot of pain. When I wiped myself after using the toilet, I noticed a greyish pinkish thing on the tissue which looked really small and felt really smooth like skin, since then I have noiced my periods have been alot more painful and heavier and not experienced anything like that since. Could I have been pregnant and had a miscarriage? I wouldn't have known if I was pregnant as I didnt have any symptoms as I remember. Only Im not sure what to say to the gynaecologist if he asks if Ive ever been pregnant before? What does anyone think? P Please reply. I would be obviously upset but not as upset as I could have been if I'd have known.
Thank you in advance

It sounds like it could have been a chemical pregnancy. Typical symptoms, late period and heavy when it does arrive. I'd mention it to your gynaecologist just in case xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->